Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On a Hazy Summer Day

I managed to spend the whole morning putting a video clip together and you can see it on my facebook page! It's entitled "Through the Years" and is only three minutes long, but it takes at least 20 minutes to post it to Facebook!...and much longer than that to put it together!  Computers are such time-wasters.  I'm so happy to have a couple days to stay home and just do that kind of stuff though.

Ruger and I wandered up to Mom's at lunchtime; took some chicken - which I finally did do something with last night - We sat on her porch and gazed across the layers of hills and mountains.  The distant Mt. Moosilauke, and others, are so very hazy today.  The humidity hangs heavy and it made us truly thankful for her side  porch and the nice breeze!

It wasn't long before Mom decided to take Ruger and head for the woods.  She so enjoys walking there and I'm glad she can use our dog for company.  I took that opportunity to go in and use her shower!  It's the first time in a couple of days that I've had the energy for even that.


Here are a couple shots of Mom and "her" dog, Ruger.  She loves having him along as much as he loves going!

I'll say "bye" for now.  Clothes are waiting to be folded and eventually I must go up and retrieve the Retriever.

No comments:

Post a Comment