Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ooops!

Dear readers,
I totally forgot to tell you that the crackers must be baked at 400 degrees. I remembered it on my way to work this morning - just that short, 2 mile trip! I wondered, "did I forget to put the oven temperature on that recipe?" When I got home I looked on the recipe (which is posted to the right of this blog) and sure enough, I'd forgotten it!  And don't forget to prick them with a fork several times, so they don't get too thick. I had a friend tell me that she made wheat thins once and her son broke a tooth! I think she baked them too long too, but hers had gotten quite thick and puffy. Mine were nice and thin, poking them is key.

Not much going on on the hill this afternoon. Had lunch with Mom and we played with the dogs, laughed and watched part of a western on TV. Prayer meeting tonight, so I'm "thinking up supper".  Goodnight, all!

Prayer request: Please pray for a little baby (newborn) named Tenley. She was born with a heart problem and has gone through surgery. During a breathing treatment something went wrong and all the air was taken out of her lungs. Please pray for her and for her family and for the doctors and nurses. They give her a 50/50 chance. Those who are "pray-ers" please hold them up in much prayer! thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for little Tenley.
    Last night a lady down the road had an emergency C section at 26 weeks. Baby is just over 2 pounds that is all we know for now.
    Tell everyone at prayer meeting we said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sad.We will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let us know if you get an update on Tenley.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete