Tuesday, December 2, 2014

An Evening Follow-Up


One of the messages my hubby chose last night was the SAME ONE that God used in my heart (the Kitchen Sermon from that morning) from Philippians 4! I did not bother to tell Syd that I'd already listened to it, that very day! I just praised God that He knew that I needed to hear it again.

What a personal God we have! If you know the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, He certainly is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

I truly pray that if you do not know this personal Savior, that you will realize that He died for YOUR sin (YOURS). He wants you to place your faith in that fact. It is Jesus Christ who "reconciles" us to God. He takes your hand and places it into the Hand of God, bringing us back into a peaceful relationship with the Father; a relationship that was shattered because of the sin of mankind.

I hope that you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment