Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dog and Cat Placemats

These have been fun to do. Only a couple of them are finished. I still have to put the polyurethane on most of them.  The one with 7 different dog names are all of our family dogs and it stays at Mom's house.

The big craft sale is this Saturday and last night I took all the greeting cards down to the printer's to have COLORED cards printed out. There are now 20 different styles. I painted the pen and inks, then scanned them into our computer and prepared a sheet with two identical cards on it.  We ran 480 cards last night. No more painting each one individually. Yay!

Today has been spent painting placemats and folding, folding, folding cards to package up.

Syd is busily tying earrings and tie tacks.

We are praying that everything sells and that we will be a good testimony on Saturday.  I have posted the pictures, as some of you requested to see them.

Ruger's sentiments, exactly!
Something like the one at Mom's (which is the next one)
I plan on having these printed and styles numbered, so people can order if desired
This next one is a 9 foot runner that I did for Mom and I won't have one with me, just a sample of what can be ordered.

I still may paint her eyes black, so it's just a silhouette. I haven't decided. Right now they're quite bright green but it's the only real color on this mat.
...and Bossy brings up the rear!

Thanks for checking them out.  I welcome suggestions!


2 comments:

  1. I like the eyes on the cat :). They are all really neat, thanks for posting them! Praying for Saturday. Don't forget your camera :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is unanimous among those reading over my shoulder ... they all like the eyes. Although, if they were brown it would look just like Cookie :).

    Mr. V, we all had a really good laugh on our way home Sunday. How long were you waiting to throw that snowball at us? :)

    ReplyDelete