Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Choosing To Love

As a Christian (one who has accepted Jesus’ death and shed blood as complete payment for MY sin), how can I be truly joyful in my daily walk?  
-by choosing to obey the greatest commandment; to LOVE.

I was so blessed by a sermon I listened to this morning. It was from Steve Pettit, preached from Bob Jones University. The simple message was, "Not Under the Law" and was about walking in the Spirit. It is so refreshing to see that he is still holding to the Authorized King James Version.

The truths are still running through my heart and brain, as to the in-and-out workings of this in each little area of my life, but that is where "meditate upon it day and night" comes in.

What a joy it is to live for Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment