Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Worshipping With My Moments

“Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name; bring an offering and come before Him; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.” 
I Chronicles 16:29

Every little moment is strung together with the next ~ together they make up a day!

I hope that your moments, whether at home with your family or in some other little corner where God leads you, are spent as testimonies to our holy God. I was blessed to be reminded of God's holiness on the Lord's day; also of my need to "worship Him" in everything I do daily. My husband preached at our church. As he gave testimony, I was reminded "where I came from", as we were married at a very young age and many of the testimonies involved me. It's funny how you just don't take time to bring to remembrance where God has brought you from; the sin and hopelessness, etc. We have so much to be thankful for; so much to serve and worship Him for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment