Monday, January 19, 2015

Forgiveness With Thee

The kitchen sermons this past week and today have seemed to all center around walking in the Spirit and in the presence of God. Today's was from Psalm 130. It reminded me of the sermon at church yesterday; a reminder of all that I have been forgiven for and a call to walk in His presence each  moment. We were blessed to have three young people from town visiting with us during the morning service too!

Aren't  you (if you know the Lord Jesus as your Savior) glad that there is forgiveness with God?

When we were first saved our Pastor Gibbs had us learn a "chorus of the month". This is one of them.

After all He's done for me; after all He's done for me;
How can I do less than give Him my best
and live for Him completely?
After all He's done for me!

It's a blessing that each passing year the believer recognizes this more deeply. We serve a wonderful God; We have an "unspeakable gift". These spiritual blessings are sometimes difficult to put into words, but we are supposed to praise Him always. I have nothing to boast in except this wonderful Lord!

“If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with Thee, that thou mayest be feared.”
Psalm 130:3,4

No comments:

Post a Comment