Friday, February 21, 2014

Our Morning Chuckle

Tee-hee with tea! ...actually it was with our coffee that Mom and I giggled about the adorable icicles hanging from her barn. We really enjoyed seeing it this morning.

We love the new addition of "the barn" up at Mom's
 I really should have gotten a photo of the HUGE squirrel that was eating out of the barn. He's outsmarted it and stands with most of his weight on the ledge above the feeding holes, therefore the holes don't close up, like they are supposed to.

Ice and snow clings to everything on a day like today!
Thanks for stopping by the hill today. Stay safe if you're where there is ice this weekend.


“Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail?” Job 38:22



2 comments:

  1. Love the little icicles hanging from the barn. It made me remember one day this year Josh and I saw a sign advertising ice. There were little icicles hanging off the sign and it made us laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your mom. I saw some pics on "Our Little Haven on the Hill"... looks like you had a nice time. Give her a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete