Tuesday, June 26, 2012

No More Guesses

WINNER, WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!!!!!! My friend, Nikki won the prize for the Guessing Game!!

the little cabin will be covered with metal roofing/siding. I hesitated to tell people this ahead of time. I have seen little cabins done with it and thought how clean and neat they look. There are SO many colors to choose from these days also, and they have a 30 year warranty! The baked-on color lasts many years (so I am told), is easy to maintain and I just LOVE it.  If you don't, please don't tell me (o.k.?) because we've finally settled on it and just try to wait till you see the finished product ( :  I will post a before and after picture.

There were MANY great ideas! Texture-111, Birch bark (that would be perfect!), bark siding, even vinyl flooring! Stucco was suggested, cement siding, stone, cedar, shingles other suggestions too. We were praying for something not too labor-intensive and where a little (sheets are 3' X 10') would cover alot.

Thanks a lot for playing along. Nikki won an assorted pack of my watercolored pen-n-inks; birds, flowers and wildlife.  Have a wonderful day, all!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it sounds so nice! What color are you going to get? My hubby will be glad to hear that the contest is over. I think he has been losing a bit of sleep trying to figure out what the siding will be. His last guess (which I hadn't yet had time to post) was rolled roofing. He was going on the "cover a lot in a short time" hint.

    Congratulations to Nikki! Good guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I won. ;) That was actually my first guess but my hubby influenced me to change my mind.:) So, I had to come up with something else. I think it will be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But then the game would've been shorter, so I'm kind of glad you didn't guess it right away (:
    Lots of fun suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful cards. :) It may be hard to mail them away. They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete