Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Please Pray for Jack

One of my co-workers has a little grand-nephew named Jack. Jack is 8 months old and has a twin brother, Sam. They have found a tumor in Jack's brain and after many tests have found that it is, thankfully, not malignant. However, since his big operation (one of many) he is left with the inability swallow (he now has a feeding tube) or to 'talk' or audibly cry at this point. There are several other things that his little body is dealing with. He and his family need much prayer. If you want to visit Meg's, his mom, blog...I have to find the blog address for you and will post it in the next message. My history has been clearing itself on a weekly basis, which I hate, but cannot figure out how to change. Sorry that I don't have her blog address readily available.

Here's a photo of little "Bounce Back Jack", they call him.

Thanks for your prayers.


I'm sorry, this photo looks so depressing, and there are better ones of him on the blog. I'll try to post a nicer one with my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment