Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Satisfaction

“I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever; nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it; and God doeth it, that men should fear before Him.” 
Ecclesiastes 3:14

A blessing from God's Word today, messages from the book of Ecclesiastes with Dr. Jim Berg.

"God never intended for us to get satisfaction from the components of life, but from the Creator of life."

I have been having fun looking through some of Mom's photo albums. She was great at keeping pictures for the family and has MANY albums, labeled for different occasions, etc. At the funeral I was hearing some of the girls, now all grown up, exclaim about how much they loved playing dress up at Grammy Rhodes'. Here's one of the photos I found...little Bobbi Jo, Joanna and Heather up on the back lawn.

               

2 comments:

  1. Love this ! I would love to browse thru some of Dotty's pictures one day. She was so very creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been AGES since I have written on the blog! I was looking thru some old posts today, and here, you had commented! I must get back to it one day soon.

      Delete