Monday, December 1, 2014

What Am I Thinking?

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8

This was part of the scripture passage that Hannah and I have been memorizing last week and for the upcoming week.

As I obediently put these things into practice, I wonder how many thoughts and words will be cut out of my mind and mouth. It will change the way I think and speak! Praise the Lord for this!

Satan wants the Christian’s mind.

It is the Lord’s will that we stop thinking on and pointing out all the wrong in everyone’s life. If not, we’ll never make it in the battle of the mind. I am praising God for the messages from God's Word that our Pastor brought this Lord's Day. These, followed up by a kitchen sermon this morning, from Philippians 4.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family. Our Thanksgiving week was such a blessing.

Please pray for a particular lady in our town. As far as I know she has not received the Lord Jesus as her personal savior yet. We, as women, have great opportunities to minister to ladies and young ladies. I am praying for the Lord to open the right opportunities this week, as she and her family are going through tremendous hardships. Her husband has recently confessed that he has accepted Jesus' shed blood and resurrection to secure his salvation. The physical troubles that have hit this family are hard to grasp. The Lord knows just what to bring into someone's life to draw them to Himself. Thanks to all of you Christians who will be praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment