Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jesus Christ, My First Love

“Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means; the Lord be with you all.”
II Thessalonians 3:16



May the Christian's life show the presence of God daily. God is the one who is the master of peace. He could turn my peace to "off" in an instant. Lord, as I go about my daily duties, let it be done with my "first love" never left out (Revelation 2:4). 

Jesus Christ, the Presence of God; may HE be seen, not me!

Please pray for a man from our town, named Rick. I talked with him at my post office window yesterday. He has a lot of ungodly thoughts of our very church, from almost 30 years ago, prior to our pastor being in the pulpit. How sad. He grew up in the church but never trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior. I pray that he saw the presence of God yesterday. Syd and I are praying for his salvation, as many of our church family have been for many years.


1 comment:

  1. Cyndy, I'll pray for Rick. How I hope he will come to a saving knowledge of Jesus. If he's been talking with you, I believe God sent him to the right place. Hugs, Dottie

    ReplyDelete