Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Full Moon

It's collld outside!

...that's what Ruger says. When it's 7 below zero, rooting around under the snow probably doesn't help him stay warm. He still stays out for about 10 minutes at a time -crazy dog!

We hope you are all staying warm. This cold winter weather makes us so happy for a wood stove and a warm house to live in. Soup's on the stove and my hubby should be pulling in soon from some clean-up plowing after work.

The "welcome gift" for our newest little grand-nephew. Figured it's something that can grow with him. Maybe when he's 16 he won't still think of the wood burned letters as baby blocks! (which is what they're supposed to resemble)
I just spent a few minutes with Mom on the phone. While we talked, she was just seeing the full moon appear and then come up fully. I "watched" it with her as she described it to me. I told her that soon I would be seeing it through the trees. I was going to post a picture of it for you, but it's not cleared the East side of the hill yet and is getting too dark outside now.

I hope you have a good night. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: