Friday, February 13, 2015

Sweethearts



The beautiful card Syd made me...

one of the things he wrote inside, "still sweet on you"


Breakfast this morning. Hot sauce on the eggs and sugar on the toast (:







                                      ...then (1980)












                 ...and now (this was 7 years ago)


                                                                    My Valentine!


                 
A statistic I learned this morning: Half the world's population was born after we were married 
(34 years)




                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card he made you! Josh has not made me a card in awhile but the ones he has made me in the past are still my FAVORITES!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! So sweet :). Looks like not much has changed since 1980's. Lol!

    ReplyDelete