Friday, October 21, 2011

Great Names

Thanks, all of you for all the wonderful names that you've suggested for our little Garden Friend.  I've had over 20 so far.  We'll run this contest through the end of October.  Then comes the hard part, choosing one!!
Syd and I have enjoyed all the suggestions.

In the original blogpost I had not decided on a prize.  But, as you see on the left side of our page, we're offering a pair of Syd's hand-tied earrings or a hat/lapel pin of a fishing fly.  We have lots of styles and colors to choose from.  Be thinking of what you'd like, because around Nov. 1st we'll be letting you know if you're the winner.

I will be posting a serious blogpost soon.  Work has been keeping me busy lately and it doesn't allow much time for writing.

I hope you all enjoy your day and the upcoming weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment