Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Guessing Game

I meant to add this to the end of the last post, but maybe it's better this way anyway.

I wish to have a little contest. You remember a couple days ago I announced that we are looking into siding for our cabin. If any of you can guess of what type this siding will be, there will be a special gift sent to you.

The first one to come up with it wins. I will keep this going until someone guesses correctly. Put your thinking caps on and leave it in the comments section; or those of you who know my email, you can do it that way also.

6 comments:

  1. OK so it sounds like what you have chosen will be a bit different than one would expect you to chose. I am betting you will find a very pretty, soft colored vinyl siding. Once on, there won't be upkeep to worry about! I know this is 'far out' but that's my guess, Whatever it is it will look lovely I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you thinking of siding it with rocks, or perhaps with some sort of substance that looks like rocks? Rocks would be free, and I think a stone house would be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. T would like to make a guess. He is wondering if you are considering stucco?

      Delete
  3. These are all good suggestions! but none are right! Keep guessing (;

    ReplyDelete