Sunday, September 30, 2012

Crucified With Christ

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." Galatians 6:14

I woke feeling very useless for Jesus Christ. God has been dealing with me concerning "feelings" lately; immediately I was reminded to give it over the the Lord and go to the Facts, the Word of God. I was reading in Galatians  chapter two, and then into chapter six. Praise the Lord that He gives each Christian a ministry. We are all crucified with Him and can only glory His cross! All we can ask Him every day is, "Lord what will you have me to do?" - then go and do it.

"If the Spirit of God brings to your mind a word of the Lord that hurts you, you may be sure that there is something He wants to hurt to death." -Chambers

Lord, please show me those things in my life that you wish to 'hurt to death'.


Just leaving you with a few Autumn photos:
Ruger and Grammy taking a quiet moment by Dennis' cabin

heading up the hill


Dennis' cabin

On a quiet evening walk, a couple weeks ago

Mom and Ruger make good subjects

He loves "Grammy"

This shows Mom's CLEAN woods - it's like walking through a park

This was last year, the colors are not quite as bright this year



Thanks for stopping by. Come up to Darling Hill anytime.

1 comment:

  1. I read this post and immediately my mind was drawn to the Psalmist because I so often wrestle with feelings but know the FACTS must lead, guide, direct, and be!!!!

    Psalms 119:25 DALETH. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.

    Psalms 119:28 My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.

    Psalms 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

    I love His WORD!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete