Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wild Foods

You  may notice the new addition, "Aunt Jan's Wild Corner". I hope to keep up with this every few days and seasonally. Jan emails me with stuff often and I told her she should have a blog, but she really has no time. It would be so interesting. She gave me permission to type out some of her ideas as I see fit. Of course, any suggestions given therein must only be utilized at your own risk. I realize that we can only get foods from the woods at certain times during the year but she eats some really interesting things! you'll see!

We're saying goodbye to Velora today. It's been fun having her but she must return to school.
"Bye, Vello!"  Here she is just before packing up.


Ruger says, "see you next time"
I am keeping it short this morning, but I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for popping in at Darling Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment