Saturday, July 28, 2012

God Sees in Secret!

I was thinking for the last several days about God's wonderful way of forgetting and remembering.  I am so thankful that when I received Jesus' free gift of salvation, God said that He remembers my sins no more! He removes them as far as the east is from the west. Only the God of the Universe could do such a miracle as that.

As I was reading on further, I saw the passages in Matthew 6  that say that, "thy Father that seeth in secret, himself shall reward thee openly."

Our dear Father sees the secret things. He sees the bad AND He sees the good things. No one else needs to see the secret things. Elsewhere in Scripture God lets us know that "every secret thing" will be brought to light. I think that this means not only the bad...but the good things too! He says that He will reward us openly!

I hope you can take comfort in this as much as it thrilled my heart this week. No matter what man sees or does not see, God sees everything. He is the only one that matters. Isn't that a blessing and a comfort?

We have been so blessed to be visited with friends this week. Starting last weekend we have had four sets of guests, some overnight and some who just stopped in for a visit. Photos of some of these dear ones will follow in future posts.

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by Darling Hill!!

1 comment: