Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Birthday, Honey!

“For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. For this 

cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his 

wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 

This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.”

Ephesians 5:30-32


Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOUUUUU, Happy Birthday to SYDney! 
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUU!

It's not a cake, but it's his favorite - GRITS!
I had bought Syd some hot salsa made with tomatillos. He had it in his favorite breakfast this morning - his Grits! Much healthier than cake too.

I am thankful for the wonderful man that God sent into my life 35 years ago. 
Happy 57th birthday, to my Honey!


An update on Mom:

Yesterday I was pleased to see the physical therapists at the hospital and they were doing some therapy! Please pray that Mom can focus and that she'll have the "umph" to endure therapy and eventually lend much strength to it. This has taken a whole lot out of her, of course. She is still not able to use her right side and still not speaking. We are thankful for those of you who have expressed that you are praying and will continue to. We are waiting on the Lord to show us the next step.


3 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, Syd!!!

    And Cyndy, thanks so much for the update on your mom. Very informative! We'll continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I didn't make it to prayer meeting on Wednesday. We're in the midst of inventory and I was needed at work. I'm glad that Mrs. T got your message here 'cause I know she WAS at prayer meeting and will also be praying for your Mom. Good to hear she is getting some therapy. I'll be praying for all of you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Syd - just got home from a few days with Mom.

    Cyndy - so sorry to hear your Mom is not well - I didn't realize she as having problems. Will keep her in thought & prayer.

    Was laid off from my job a couple of weeks ago, so have joined the ranks of the unemployed - keeping my fingers crossed something else comes along quickly. Keep in touch when you have time.

    Love you both!
    Luanne

    ReplyDelete