Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mom's Feeling Better

I'm sorry it's been so long since I wrote (again, I have to say it!). Thanks to those of you who've prayed for my Mom. She's doing much better after the Doctors found that she had yet another hernia. The operation was a week ago last Tues. and as of Thursday night this week she walked down to our house to have dinner, just like old times! I wish I had a picture of her walking down the road to meet Ruger and I. Of course, she met Ruger first, as he runs up to greet her. She was bearing bread and cookies, her offering toward dinner. We were having eggs, sausage, cereal and toast! Yes, even cookies for dessert after 'breakfast' are good.

After we ate we sipped coffee and enjoyed some R & R. As you can see, Sturm was SO glad to have Grammy back too!



No other pictures from that night, but these certainly show how welcomed she felt.



2 comments:

  1. Dotty and Sturm sure look happy to be together again and I am sure Ruger was really glad she is back home! (Not to mention you and the family.
    Hope to get up to the Hill one more time before migrating time! Blessings, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she is home and going much better - she looks like she's really enjoying herself in the pictures!

    Mom had surgery at DHMC on 9/16 also - a malignant tumor on her arm. The doctors feel they got it all out, but we have a follow up appointment next week and she will probably have the stitches out at that point.

    Love you all,
    Luanne

    ReplyDelete