Monday, January 30, 2012

Colors and Patterns

As you can see, I've been experimenting with colors and patterns again.

This reminds me of BIG NEWS! We are finally going to finish the bedroom! I bought the drapes over the weekend. $6.00 for each window (we have four) plus 5.99 for each rod! I was so happy to get these. They're a brown taffeta with grommets for the rod to go through. They will hang from ceiling to floor. I sprung for the rods that were $2.00 more, each. They have a nice acorn on each end and they were the slightly larger size so that they won't be too skinny for those oversized grommets. I have taken "before" pictures and will be a while before I'm ready to do "after" shots. Syd has been taping and mudding. We knew that, once we moved all our stuff in, it would be a chore...it IS! but very exciting.

Have a good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment