Friday, June 24, 2011

Quiet on the Hill

Things have been quiet here for the past couple of days.  Work has taken not only my time, but it seems it has temporarily taken my desire to write away.  Sitting in the still of the living room this morning, rain again pelting against the windows and causing the roof to gently hum, words still do not come.   I actually started a post yesterday, saved it as a draft but it is not ready for anyone to read, so it will stay idle for a while longer.

We have had no shortage of "green" this season.  Thank the Lord for sending the rains.  The ground is certainly saturated now and I am even praying for a sunny weekend.

I leave you with a fun picture that I took last week.  My brother's outhouse has hopefully seen some use lately, but who left the door open?   Not wanting to be surprised by a skunk, I did not investigate further.  Next time any of you visit there, I would give a holler and stand back before entering.
I hope to reuse this pic for a future post.  Hope no one minds seeing it twice.

Have an adventure-filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment